Tuesday, September 28, 2010

adroitness

Wondrous work of art
Excuse me, the young gentleman behind the cart
Do you understand what the sun is trying to say to you?
Yes sir, it says if I am not the glaze then who?
The girl next to the lagoon sits to ponder
Is it the forlornness or just the feathers that are so tender?
The elephant looked gigantic
An experience that was so frantic
The sloth never moved, molly never chewed, drone seemed to buzz
Aw little Ema, why the fuss?
Too many identities, too many attributes,
This is why I am confused.
Mr. David cheered them up
Treated them each, with a pancake cup
Innocence painted their faces
As I noticed, heh, adorable little kids, messed up their shoe laces.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Like I said, makes anyone laugh xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often think is it me or the people...
    One day I looked around and found you...
    Now I know..its not me...

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete